The Advanced Chart Widget is a powerful charting solution created by the social platform TradingView, used by both beginner and expert traders for research and Technical Analysis (TA).
With a series of tools available directly on Nexex, users can:
- visually customize the chart
- use drawing tools to study the chart
- save and share indicators
- customize time frames and scales
and much more. Here’s a brief list of the Advanced Chart Widget functions.
In the center you can see the price chart with candlesticks. On the top you can:
- change the time frame (5 minutes, 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 1 day, 1 week)
- choose the candles style
- take a screenshot of the chart
- save and/or share the current chart layout on TradingView and Twitter
- edit the chart properties (style, scales, background, timezone/sessions)
- toggle to full screen mode
You can also find the properties shortcut in the lower right corner.
On the left side you can find many charting tools like:
- cursor styles
- Fibonacci, Gann and other tools
- brushes and shapes
- text tool for annotations and icons
- measure tool
- drawing options
and more. These tools let you completely customize the charts based on your needs.
If you have any issues while using the Advanced Chart Widget, please contact our Support.